The Career Skills Project, developed and submitted by the Business Foundation for Education, was selected for funding by the European Commission. It received a very high evaluation and is ranked on 5th place among the approved projects.
The 3-year initiative starts in December 2019 and will be implemented in partnership from Germany, Greece, Finland, France and UK.
The Career Skills project will launch a career skills platform – an online one-stop-shop addressing career guidance practitioners, policy actors and users. It will combine the following results:
- comprehensive career skills catalogue with interactive self-assessment tool and guidelines;
- massive open online course (MOOC) for developing career management skills based on the catalogue;
- an online map of career guidance services across Europe that will link those who want to improve their career skills with the professionals and providers on local level;
- career skills network where career guidance practitioners across Europe could benefit from peer learning, sharing of good practices, useful information, tools and resources.
- The lessons learned will be shared in a policy impact report, that will share the evidence across European and national stakeholders.